Wednesday 13 July 2011

E.Geog madness

Okay, I totally dread that there's going to be E.geog tomorrow. I mean, it's like so weird. There is always only 1 period of elective humanities and now, there's two? I just can't adapt suddenly, although my power of adaption is really good (: (no kidding)

Well, I lost one worksheet which is supposed to be hand up by today ._. I lost it but it's okay. I have Lauren to pei me :3 hehehe. Okay, I am getting fatter as I have been eating non stop. I can never ever stop eating with Jessi, Lauren around me. They just seem like a giant food magnet that always attracts food to me. Especially snow ice and bubble tea. But I made a promise to quit bubbletea for 3 weeks before continuing. I smell diabetes coming to me though *sniff sniff*

Okay, I shall prepare myself for SS timed-practice soon, but I am really really lazy ): Gonna fail. ): but sigh. O level such a bore..

Hmmm, I don't know why. I got so annoyed when you message a person, and that person didn't even reply you. It's like giving you the impression of "Irritating", "annoying", "I don't want to talk to you" But for Iphone problems, it's like, "You sent me a message today!??!?!" Iphone 4 dysfunction -.- Ugh. Annoying. I swear I'm not going to text Brennan or Alex again LOL. just saying (: Once you text them, the replies either makes you go "hahahahahahahahahahahahaha wtf hahahahahahaa" or "whatever bugger. What kind of reply is this"

SO YA -.- but the second scenario? Only happens on Brennan. Idk why. WHY BRENNAN WHY?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home