Wednesday 13 July 2011

Todayyyy

Okay, today was quite fun actually. Apart from the moody part of me being some emo kid, but I am okay afterall. Thanks to Jocelyn, lauren, Jessi ^_^ They are the best of the best man <3 lessons were okay today except Bio, where somebody is being so bitchy about everything -.- and even skipped the freaking biology lesson. English lessons were okay? Well, I got selected as the first person to do English conversation thing, and got screwed over. Alex keep giving me the -_- face, that mean alien. But hahaha he's nice to talk to :D very funny too!!

I'm glad my bond with my classmates strengthened after the camp and outings etc etc. They really showed me that they are always there to make me laugh (: I love you guys.

4A9 foreva. xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home