Saturday 10 September 2011

Up to the date.

Okay. Sorry for not posting for such a long time. Have been busy with studies or maybe I'm just lazy. Anyway, oh gosh, time past so fast... Prelims is tomorrow and I'm least ready for it. I hope I can do well for at least my English and Maths. My two weakest -.- anyway, I'm so excited... WHEN I SAY I'M EXCITED, I'M REALLY REALLY EXCITED.. about the graduation video montage that the teachers are going to do for us. I totally forgot that the deadline for the submission of photos for each class is on Friday. (I just realised it on saturday, for no apparent reason) Then I started mass messaging the whole class about it and okay, I can say I contributed a lot apart from Jessi's photos on Sunir's. Hehehehe. I shall post the pictures on Sunir's. And I AM SO EXCITED WHAT MR TAN IS GOING TO CHOOSE AND PUT ON THE MONTAGE. BETTER BE GOOD MUSIC (good music = i can sing along) hiak hiak hiak.


My second bro (although he is older. but he looks younger than me. wts)
 


I enjoyed this part the most.















HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZOE <3 HOPE U LIKE THE SURPRISE THAT ALL OF US HAVE GIVEN YOU <3 <3 LOVE U MANY MANY ...

xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home