Friday 12 August 2011

disgusted

You're not ready. You're just lonely.

Love isn't suppose to be like that. Stop acting like you know a lot. Stop saying you love her or her or her alot alot alot until you can't get over her. Because if you truly loved her or whoever she is, you shouldn't even find another love so far, telling her the same thing over and over again. Moreover, talking about the future? Oh come on, stop lying.


Although you're my friend, but I'm sorry. You just majorly pissed me off.

I'm not sure whether it's my biaseness against love or something or whatever, but the way I see you handling it is like a game. You might think it's serious, but sorry, to me, you're not serious.

You're breaking your own heart. Be wise. Love when you are ready, not when you're lonely. This isn't love. Your "love" isn't the REAL love, you're just desperate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home