Monday 8 August 2011

Happy girl 1995

And so, today was awesome!!! :D I had my prize presentation award ceremony which is PHEWWW. 2 awards hahaha, which were just 2 certificates sigh -.- But at least my efforts are recognised :) Hehehe thank you school (:


I actually went up stage, for the first time in my whole secondary school life, to answer a question. A lyrics question :D Oh well, that went well, because I had the lyrics on my phone and I didn't want to go up, but everybody was like shouting my name and Mr Thomas encouraged me to go up. I was thinking, "well, it's my last year, why not do something that I never did before. Well, Miss Loh was like, "Hi Eileen!" hahaha in a soft voice. :P And I got a red file for answering correctly and WOOHOOO, I WAVED LIKE SOME PROUD GIRL ON STAGE, AND I MADE EVERYBODY LAUGH ^_^v HAPPY GIRL. It's so nice listening to the school's laughter, because of me :P hahaha.

Well, watched Captain America today with Jessi, Lauren, Veronica, Alex, Zhihong, Brennan. OH IT WAS SO MIND-BLOWING. I SAW MY CHRIS EVANS, SO HOT. I MELTED <3 <3 <3 <3 HEHEHEHEHEHE.

BUT ANYWAY, IT WAS SO AWESOME WHEN RAFE TWEETED ME ABOUT MY F21 SPREE IS HERE OMG. I SAW MY CHECKERED SHIRT AND IT'S SO PRETTY <3 <3 HEHEHEHEE AND TOMORROW AWAITS THE GRAND ARRIVAL OF THE KATE SPADE IPHONE COVER <3 HAPPY GIRL 1995 :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home