Monday 11 July 2011

Big turn-around

2011, I can say.. it's quite a big turn for me. I've changed into someone whom I am always trying to find. The "me" that I am always trying to figure out. I may not figure out fully yet, but somehow, I will. One day. Just wait (:

This year was hectic. Stuck in between competition, studies, heartbreaks. This year is quite painful actually. Almost crying everyday in school? That sucks. Really sucks. But it sucks more when you know your hopes are crashed by someone who you thought will never do. Life's a bitch seriously. Oh yes, I got a new hater, proudly to say, Ashley Ee Zi Sheng, who keep picking on me on twitter? I don't know whether he is, but my intuition just tells me that. Well, I am some fool to give a damn, but orly ah pathetic boy, I don't anymore (: So, stop giving me that "Bitch, you're such a fucking loser. You deserve to be let down" look. Oh know what? I. DON'T. GIVE. A. DAMN. Ahhh, i'm such a happy girl 1995. OHHHHHH talking about turns, there's one time my efforts are all wasted, all thanks to myself giving that stupid thank-you letter -.- Should I known I knew this was happening to me, I won't give, and he won't call me, and I won't waver like a jelly. Warao. this just ruin my mood for sports carnival, constantly trying to look out for him, knowing where he is, and seeing whether he is looking at me playing or not. Sigh. What's wrong with you, Eileen Poh? Wake up. WAKE UP.

Okay, enough of sad stuffs!! Happy stuffs are here. After April 26, that horrible, mind-fucked day. I found myself back, congrats Eileen Poh (: I got closer to friends whom I thought will always be far far away at Shrek's castle. (that's lame, but gosh, you gotta be fun, and I know I am :D) Hahahaha, I got closer to my classmates after the achiever's camp and thanks to Mr sunir, we got a lot of class outings with girls and boys and OMGGGG my first planned BBQ WAS A FREAKING SUCCESS. OMG. HOLY. *kneel down and worship myself* hehehehe, I'm such a happy girl (: But I also need to thank to those who co-operated with me, except that brennan varella chang. I don't know why. I LIKE TO DISTURB HIM CAUSE HE IS SO BUGGER-ISH, that I really need to change his name in my contact to "Bugger Koala" Don't thank me Brennan (:

I have been eating a lot these few days T_T I gained 2 kg. MY GOSH. MY GOSH. Had buffet yesterday with Karl, Brennan and Kenneth Koh. Epic moments ahhhh. Reading at brennan's previous blog posts can really make you ROFL. Well, I read all of his previous posts and I'm laughing to myself like an idiot, which make my sister think, "Jie, you siao ah?" -.- Thanks so much. But somehow, that really cheers me up hell a lot.

Sigh, I still stuck with English convo shit and some 2 SS essays. That's it. I shall do one today, and one tomorrow. Efficient girl I am 8)

ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home