Monday 11 July 2011

back to blogging

Well, Brennan Varella Chang Marc that mushroom fan tell me to start blogging again. I don't know why I do that although I got a tumblr already. You better be thankful (:


Okay, well. School was awesome? I don't know. I felt so shag and tired, I don't know why. Fucking hell. I keep looking back during morning assembly, for him. I don't know why. But sometimes, it's time to stop. Lessons were okay. Except English. Miss Fud insulted Twilight and Edward Cullen -.- HATE HER TTM. Who is she to criticise my darling. But it's quite fun, cause I was texting Alex and disturbing him with his alien stuffs 8) hahahaha BEST DAY. Talking to him is funny, and annoying. But the funny part weighs more. Alex, be honoured 8) Well, everything except the first part of school,  was awesome, the shaved ice, and every other things. I just love my friends so much <3 They always make my day :D Hehehe. SS homework is such a shag -.- I hate to do essay and SBQ. Ok, overall, I just hate to do SS homework. -.- But I have to, for an A1. Pray pray pray.


Okay, I shall have koi/share tea/gong cha this week 8) Can't promise lauren ): aww sorry babe ); I love you okay.

Okay, pictures :D



























Why is every girl in my class so pretty T_T Self esteem -1500000. Well, I think if I continue blogging, I might have to skip recess tomorrow to do my damn SS essay. T_T KILL ME OK LIFE.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home